VIP: Senior Citizens Manicure Afternoon & Chore Day!

Danielle Moushon moushon2 at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 29 12:05:41 CDT 2006

Hello everyone!  Thanks for the increased attendance lately.. please keep it
up!!  Besides our weekly activities, we have a couple of one-time events
coming up!

MANICURES:
-work with other volunteers to pamper the ladies by painting their nails!
Champaign County Nursing Home
Sunday, Oct. 8 at 1:30-2:30
Interested? Email slee72 at uiuc.edu

CHORE DAY (through Faith in Action):
-help local seniors maintain their independence by helping them w/ chores
around the house
Sunday, Oct 8 at 1-5 (I'm not sure if it will take the whole time or not)
Interested?  Email me! at moushon2 at uiuc.edu

Thanks!  Keep up the good attendance! PLEASE!:)

--
Danielle M. Moushon
College of Business
moushon2 at uiuc.edu