VIP: Senior Citizens VIP Senior Citizens

jwincek2 at uiuc.edu jwincek2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 19 10:37:57 CST 2007

Hello Volunteers!
We have many exciting events planned for you to be part of this semester.  For those of you who were able to attend our Orientation Nights, the appropriate coordinator will be contacting you in the near future with more information about the events you signed up for.  If you would like to receive more info or attend any of the following events, feel free to contact the coordinators listed below. They'd love to have you!

Also, this Thursday, Feb. 22nd from 6:45-7:45 pm we will be attending Rootbeer Float Night at Champaign County.  Contact Jackie Wincek at jwincek2 at uiuc.edu if you are interested in attending.  It will be a wonderfully relaxing and delicious evening.  Hope to see many of you there!

Sunday Manicures at Champaign County, 2-3 pm
**contact Soojae Lee at slee72 at uiuc.edu

Monday Fun and Game Nights at Champaign County, 6:45-7:45pm **contact Nicole Papageorgiou at npapage2 at uiuc.edu

Tuesday Bingo at Urbana Care Center, 6:30-7:30pm
**contact Christine Peter at cpeter5 at uiuc.edu or Alice Pihuleac at apihule2 at uiuc.edu

Wednesday Bingo at Manor Care, 6:30-7:30pm
**contact Andrew Brauer at abrauer2 at uiuc.edu

Thursday Bingo at Carle Arbours, 7-8pm
**contact Katie Valleau at valleau2 at uiuc.edu

Friday 'Fun One-on-One' at Circle of Friends
**contact Darshil Patel at dpatel53 at gmail.com