VIP: Senior Citizens VIP Senior Citizens

jwincek2 at uiuc.edu jwincek2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 29 22:11:04 CST 2007

Hello everyone,
For those of you I have not met, hello, I'm Jackie Wincek and the new Director for VIP Senior Citizens.  Just a reminder that the Orientation Nights for VIP Senior Citizens Projects are...
this Thurs Feb 1st at 6pm 160 English Bld
or
next Thurs Feb 8th at 8pm 108 Engl Bld.
Also, I attached to this email the new updated calendar of events and the coordinator description/application.  If you are interested in a coordinator position, please fill out the application and bring it to one of the Orientation Nights.  Thanks guys and I look forward to seeing all of you soon!
Jackie Wincek
jwincek2 at uiuc.edu