VIP: Senior Citizens (no subject)

jwincek2 at uiuc.edu jwincek2 at uiuc.edu
Sat Mar 3 10:14:17 CST 2007

Hello, girls, this is Soojae.
I am here to let you know that there will be VIP Sunday Manicure event on this Sunday from 2:00-3:00p.m.
Everything will be provided for you (including a treat from me and transportation), so just come and let's have fun with the lovely ladies at Chmpaign County Nursing Home!!!
They moved into a new home recently, so it would be very nice to be with the ladies at their wonderful new home.
We will meet at Union Circle Drive (Green Street side of the Union) at 1:30.
If you are interested, please e-mail me at slee72 at uiuc.edu. Thanks everyone!  -Soojae