VIP: Senior Citizens VIP April Newsletter

jwincek2 at uiuc.edu jwincek2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 29 10:24:02 CDT 2007

Hello everyone!!
Couple quick things...
--We have another Chore Day with Faith in Action coming up on April 15th.  The last one was a huge success! A great way to help the community while getting to know volunteers from across campus.  Email me at jwincek2 at uiuc.edu if you would like to join in--be sure to note if you are alone or with a group and whether you will be able to drive.
--Also, don't forget we have Senior Prom April 21st!! Basically music, dancing, food, and fun.  It's perfect ending to National Volunteer Weed (April 16th-April 21st).
--Lastly,  here's what's going on with all of VIP for the month of April thanks to our wonderful PR team.  It's in pdf form so everyone should be able to open it without any problems.  Enjoy!