VIP: Senior Citizens Upcoming dates

jwincek2 at uiuc.edu jwincek2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 1 10:38:08 CDT 2007

Hello Volunteers!
Hope you all had a wonderful Halloweek celebration or a really productive night since this seems to be the week of tests :) Couple of things coming up for Senior Citizens Projects...
FIELD TRIP TO KRANNERT ART MUSEUM
November 14th from 1:30-3.  This is our first one so be sure to come out! Should be a ton of fun and the seniors are really looking forward to it.  Contact Megana at mballal2 at uiuc.edu for more information.

MANICURES
I am here to tell you that we will be going to Champaign County nursing home this Sunday (Nov. 4th).
If you want to join us just come to Union Circle Drive (Green St. side of Illini Union) by 1:40 p.m.
I am also aware that most of you are getting sick of candies (especially after the Halloween!!!).  So, if you would like different kind of treats, just feel free to tell me when you e-mail me back.
If you want to come, please e-mail me back to slee72 at uiuc.edu. I wish everyone is having a great week.
See you all on Sunday!!!
-Soojae