VIP: Senior Citizens VIP Senior Citizens

jwincek2 at uiuc.edu jwincek2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 4 23:43:33 CDT 2007

Hello Volunteers!
For those of you who have emailed me for further info and/or were unable to make it to the Orientation Sessions last week, a little recap:
--Hello, my name is Jackie Wincek and I'm currently the Director for Volunteer Illini Senior Citizens Projects.  While you will probably be in close contact with the coordinators of the events you chose to participate in, I'm always here to help with any questions or concerns as well.  I look forward to meeting many of you at our activities!
--We have a wide range of events that you can attend so VIP can be as little or as much of a commitment as you make of it.  Take a look at the attached calendar and you will see a variety of weekly events along with the coordinator you can contact for further information about the activities of your choice.
--Also on the calendar you will see a variety of One-Time events like Rootbeer Float Nights, Field Trips with Circle of Friends, and Chore Days.  Contact me at jwincek2 at uiuc.edu if you are interested in any of these activities.

For those of you who signed up for events at our Orientation Sessions, you should be receiving emails from those coordinators.  Anyone else interested in helping out at any of our events--if it is a weekly activity or just one Rootbeer Float Night this semester--don't hesitate to contact me and the coordinators.  The more volunteers the better!  Thanks all of you for your interest and I'm really excited for a great semester with VIP!
Jackie Wincek
VIP Senior Citizens Director