VIP: Senior Citizens VIP Senior Citizens

jwincek2 at uiuc.edu jwincek2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 9 23:25:48 CDT 2007

Hello Volunteers!
I just talk to our Public Relations chairs this evening and they are looking for someone from Senior Citizens Projects to help them promote certain events of ours.  If you have an interest in advertising, communications, public relations, etc, this is definitely the job for you.  This could greatly impact our project and give you a change to see another aspect of VIP. Contact me at jwincek2 at uiuc.edu if you'd like more info.  Thanks everyone, hope you all had a great weekend!
Jackie Wincek