VIP: Senior Citizens VIP

jwincek2 at uiuc.edu jwincek2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 26 21:20:51 CDT 2007

Hello everyone,
This is Soojae, your Sunday Manicure coordinator for VIP-SC. I am here to inform you that we will be having a manicuring event at Champaign County Nursing home this Sunday, Sept. 30.  If you want some candies and a fun time, please join us. You are also welcome to bring your friends, too.  We will be meeting at Union Circle Drive (Green St. side of the Union) at 1:40.  Just look for a maroon mini van or a big green van.  I wish all of you a great week and hopefully, I will see you on Sunday.
*If you are coming, please e-mail me back (or just hit reply to this mail).

-Soojae