VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC Weekly Reminder #1

Soojae Lee slee72 at uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 26 00:26:59 CDT 2008

Hello everyone, this is Soojae.
I am here to tell you about VIP-SC's last few events of the semester. For those of you who volunteered this semester, I must thank you for your time. I truly believe that the seniors really appreciated your company. Thank you very much.
Well... Here we go with the events...

Mon. Fun & Games, Champaign County Nursing Home
Contact: Katie, valleau2 at uiuc.edu
Hi everyone! My name is Katie Valleau and I am the coordinator for Monday night Fun and Games at Champaign County Nursing Home.  We meet at the Union at 6:25pm on Mondays and head over to the nursing home to play games with the residents for an hour.  They love to see our bright smiling faces every week!  We will be back on campus by 8pm.
Tues. BINGO, Manor Care
Contact: Rachael, rgortow2 at uiuc.edu
Hi Guys, it's Rachael, your coordinator for Tuesday night bingo! We will be going to play bingo this Tuesday. If you want to come with, just show up at the Union Circle Drive
off of Green Street at 6:20 and look for me in a marron mini-van. We will go play bingo at the nursing home and be back by 7:40 at the latest. I hope to see some of you there!
Wed. BINGO, Champaign County Nursing Home
Contact: Nate, nbubb2 at uiuc.edu
"Hey Everybody,
My name is Nate Bubb, I am a sophomore and I am the new coordinator for Wednesday night bingo at Champaign County.  Just to remind all of you we play from 6:45pm till 7:45pm.  So if you would like to come out and join me, send me an email at nbubb2 at uiuc.edu.  On Wednesday (April 23rd) meet me at the Union at 6:30pm. I will be in the van.  Thanks for your time and I hope to get to meet some of you on Wednesday!
Also... I have a good news for all of you.
VIP is having Sunshine Jubilee on April 27th (this coming Sunday)  Here is more info.  There will be lots of food, lots of people and tons of fun!!!
Sunshine Jubilee (April 27th) 12:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Scott Park (not Illini Grove as previously announced).
Also... If you would like to volunteer this Sunday, please e-mail Nicole (npapage2 at uiuc.edu) for Sunday Manicure (2-3 pm).

Have a great weekend!!!

I hope to see some of you on Sunday!!!

-Sooojae