VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC this week

Soojae Lee slee72 at uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 3 20:14:38 CST 2008

Hello everyone, this is Soojae from VIP-SC.
I hope everyone is having a great Sun. evening.
Here are some things that VIP-SC will do this week.

Mon. (Tomorrow!!!)
Fun & Games, Champaign County Nursing Home 6:45-7:45.
Please e-mail Katie, valleau2 at uiuc.edu for more information.

Tues.
Hi guys, this is Rachael, your Tuesday coordinator for bingo! We will be going to
play bingo at Manor Care Nursing Home this Tuesday, February 5. We will meet in
the circle drive at the Union (facing Green St.) at 6:00 P.M. If you want to come
with you can just come to the Union and look for me and Soojae standing by a
maroon minivan. We will be back to the Union no later (and probably a little
earlier) than 8:00 P.M. If you have any questions, just email me at
rgortow2 at uiuc.edu! Hopefully I will see everyone on Tuesday!

So remember : Bingo!; Tuesday, February 5; 6:00 P.M.; Circle drive at the Union

Thurs.
Hi everyone!
Just letting you know that we will be starting Thursday night Bingo over at Carle Arbours on Thursday, Feb. 7th. We will meet at the Union Circle Drive at 6:35pm-ish and play Bingo from 7-8pm. Hope to see you all at orientation this week, and at Bingo on Thursday!!
-Lauren Greener
VIP-SC Coordinator

Also... another BINGO on Thurs. night.  e-mail Alice (apihule2 at uiuc.edu) or Christine (cpeter2 at uiuc.edu) for more information.

Thank you for reading this long~ email.  But!!! Last thing...
We will have orientation nights on Tues & Wed. 8:00 at 145 Lincoln Hall.  Have a nice week!!! I'll see you all there!!!

-Soojae