VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC this week's event Thurs - Sun

Soojae Lee slee72 at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 12 21:42:16 CST 2008

Hello everyone, this is Soojae from VIP-SC.
I am here to tell you what VIP-SC has planned for Thurs - Sun.

Thursday
BINGO, Urbana Care Center (6:30-7:45)
You will meet Alice & Christine at Illini Union Circle Drive at 6:20. If you have any questions regarding the event, please feel free to contact Christine (cpeter5 at uiuc.edu) or Alice (apihule2 at uiuc.edu).

BINGO, Carle Arbours
*Here is something from Lauren (greener2 at uiuc.edu)
Thursday night Bingo at Carle Arbours will be this Thursday from 7pm-8pm! Meet us at the Union Circle Drive at 6:35pm (look for our big van) if you'd like to join us!
-Lauren Greener"

Sunday
Manicure, Champaign County Nursing Home
*Here's something from Nicole
Hello wonderful VIP volunteers!

I just wanted to let you all know that we will be going to Champaign County nursing home for manicures this coming Sunday, February 17th from 2:00-3:00 pm.  We will be meeting the union circle drive at 1:30 pm, and I will drive all of us to the nursing home.  Hope to see you all at 1:30 pm on Wednesday!  Have a great rest of the week!  :)

Sincerely,
Nicole Papageorgiou
Junior/MCB/Pre-Physical Therapy
VIP-Senior Citizens Coordinator

Also, we will be going to play BINGO at Champaign County Nursing Home tomorrow.  If you want to join us, please come to Union Circle Drive at 6:30.

Have a nice day, everyone.  Stay warm!!!

-Soojae