VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC This Week II

Soojae Lee slee72 at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 21 13:37:40 CST 2008

Hello everyone, this is Soojae from VIP-SC.
I hope everyone is having a great week.
Anyway, I am here to tell you about the VIP-SC events from today (Thurs) to Sunday.

Here we go...

Thursday
BINGO, Urbana Care Center (6:30-7:45)
Contact: Chrisstine (cpeter5 at uiuc.edu) or Alice (apihule2 at uiuc.edu)
You will meet Alice & Christine at Illini Union Circle Drive at 6:20. If you have any questions regarding the event, please feel free to contact either Christine or Alice.

BINGO, Carle Arbours
Contact: Lauren (greener2 at uiuc.edu)
*Here is something from Lauren.
Thursday night Bingo at Carle Arbours will be this Thursday from 7pm-8pm! Meet us at the Union Circle Drive at 6:35pm (look for our big van) if you'd like to join us!
-Lauren Greener"

Sunday
Manicure, Champaign County Nursing Home
Contact: Nicole (npapage2 at uiuc.edu)
*Here's something from Nicole
Hello everyone!
Just wanted to let you all know that we will be going to Champaign County nursing home this Sunday, February 24th for manicures!  We will meet in the union circle drive at 1:30 pm, and we should be back on campus around 3:30 pm.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!  Hope to see you on Sunday!

Even if it is snowing, we will be going to nursing home to play BINGO tonight.  So if you are interested, just join us tonight to have some fun.

Have a great Thursday and Friday.

-Soojae