VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-Senior Citizens Spring 2008

Soojae Lee slee72 at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 23 15:14:46 CST 2008

Hello everyone, this is Soojae, the new director for VIP-SC.
I hope everyone is having a great start of the new semester.
I am here to tell you what is going to happen in Spring 2008.
First of all, we will start volunteering on Feb. So if you have missed the seniors that you worked with, please mark your calendar for the up-coming events.
I am attaching a VIP-SC calendar.  On the calendar, you will be able to find out what coordinator positions are available. If you are interested in being a coordinator, please e-mail me so I can send you an application.

Have a nice day tomorrow; keep warm!!!

-Soojae Lee (slee72 at uiuc.edu)
Soojae Lee
Pre-med/Molecular and Cellular Biology