VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC Weekly Reminder #2

VIP Senior Citizens slee72 at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 14 11:39:26 CDT 2008

*Hello everyone, this is Soojae from VIP-SC.*
*Well... It's getting colder and night time is getting longer.  Even though
we would love to sleep more and work less, it's really sad that we cannot do
it.  Well... If you are getting tired of working hard, why don't you take a
break and join us in our exciting events?  Here are some stuff that VIP-SC
has for all of you.*
**
 *Tuesday: BINGO, Manor Care, 6:30 - 7:30*
Hi Guys! It's Rachael and I coordinate Tuesday night bingo at 6:30. If you
would like to help out and brighten someone's
day, you can show up at the circle drive at the Union (the one that touches
Green Street) at 6:15 and look for a van with a sign that says, "VIP BINGO
6:30". Hope to see you there!
Contact: Rachael (rgortow2 at illinois.edu)
*Wednesday: BINGO, Champaign County Nursing Home, 6:45 - 7:45 p.m.*
Hey everybody,
Nate here with VIP, encouraging anyone who is free on Wednesday night to
join us at Champaign County to play BINGO with the senior citizens from
6:45pm to 7:45pm!  If you want to come, send me an email and meet me at the
Union Circle at 6:20pm - look for the van!
Contact: Nate Bubb (nbubb2 at illinois.edu)

*Thursday: BINGO #1, **Urbana Care Center, 6:30 - 7:45 p.m.*
For those of you who can't get enough of BINGO, this is the one for you.
 Meet Christine at Union Circle Drive at 6:20 p.m.  She will be there with a
van (red or silver).
Contact: Christine or Sophia
cpeter5 at illinois.edu, scryns2 at illinois.edu
*BINGO #2, Prairie Winds at Urbana, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.*
If you are a big fan of BINGO, please join Soojae, Archana, and Toni for
BINGO at Prairie Winds at Urbana.  Just come to the Circle Drive, Illini
Union by 6:00 p.m. and we will go together!!!
Contact: Archana Kanteti
kanteti2 at uiuc.edu

*Friday: Our Day OFF!!!*
**
*Saturday: **Wii Bowling, Prairie Winds at Urbana, 2:00 - 3:00
*Please meet Richard and Soojae at Union Circle Drive.
We will leave at 1:30 p.m. and come back around 3:30 p.m.
Contact: Richard
rwkim2 at illinois.edu

*Sunday: Manicure, Champaign County Nursing Home, 2:00 - 3:00* Sunday
Manicures at Champaign County Nursing Home from 2-3 PM
Want to socialize and show off your manicure skills?
Come to Union Circle Drive at 1:40 PM and we'll set
off to brighten the days of some welcoming and grateful seniors
Contact: Danielle
daniellemullendore at gmail.com

****VIP-SC is currently looking for student performers who would volulnteer
at nursing homes for our Musical Concert.  Any performing talents including
dancing, singing, playing instruments, demonstration of martial arts, etc
are welcomed!!! Just contact Soojae (slee72 at illinois.edu) for more info.*
**
*It looks like it is going to rain tonight.  So, if you are going to go out,
make sure to have your umbrellas ready and dress warmly!!!  Have a great
Tuesday.  I hope to see some of you in our events!!!*
**
*-Soojae*