VIP: Senior Citizens VIP-SC Orientation Night

Soojae Lee slee72 at illinois.edu
Mon Sep 1 21:22:57 CDT 2008

Hello everyone, this is Soojae, your VIP-SC director.
I hope everyone is having a great start.  For VIP-SC, it seems like another great semester is waiting.

Anyway, I am here to tell you our orientation night schedule.  As usual, I will have a printed copy of our weekly schedule as well as coordinator-volunteer talking time and lots of candies.  I will also have coordinator applications with me for those of you who might be interested.
The dates and the place are as follow:

Wednesday, September 3rd. 8:00 p.m. English building #149
Thursday, September 4th. 8:30 p.m. English building #149

You just need to come either one of the nights.

Have a great Tuesday.  I wish to see tons of you soon.

-Soojae