VIP: Senior Citizens VIP Recruitment Nights

Rachael Gortowski rgortow2 at illinois.edu
Tue Aug 25 17:01:36 CDT 2009

Hi Guys! This is Rachael, the director of the Senior Citizens volunteer group in
Volunteer Illini Projects. I hope you all had a great summer! I just want everyone
to know that we will be having recruitment nights for VIP tomorrow, August 26
and Thursday, August 27 at 7:00 PM in the Illini Union Ballroom. If you are
interested in learning about the other volunteering opportunities VIP has to offer,
you should come to recruitment nights. Otherwise look for an email from me
once we start volunteering again. If you don't want to be on our email list
anymore, send me an email and I'll take you off of it!

Rachael