VIP: Senior Citizens Events!

rgortow2 at illinois.edu rgortow2 at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 6 11:43:39 CST 2009

Hi everybody! It's Rachael, the director of Senior Citizens! Here are the events for Senior Citizens for the week. Remember to email the coordinator for the day you want to go telling them that you will be there, show up at the Union Circle Drive (it is connected to Green Street) at the time listed below, and look for a large red cargo van or a silver mini van that has a sign saying 'VIP Senior Citizens' in the window. If you have any questions, please email me, Rachael (rgortow2 at illinois.edu) or the coordinator for the day you want to volunteer on.  (If you want to be removed from this
email list, please send me an email telling me what email address you want taken off the list) Also remember that we are looking for people who would like to perform at Musical Concerts. If you play any instrument or can sing and might be interested in performing for a nursing home, let me know!

Saturday (March 7) - Be at the Circle Drive by 1:45 PM
Wii Bowling - 2:00-3:00 - Coordinator Richard and Sophia (rwkim2 at gmail.com and scryns2 at illinois.edu)

Monday (March 9) - Be at the Circle Drive by 6:20 PM
Fun and Games - 6:45-7:45- Coordinator Danielle (mullend1 at illinois.edu)

Tuesday (March 10) - Be at the Circle Drive by 6:35 PM
Bingo – 7:00-8:00 – Coordinator Lauren(greener2 at illinois.edu)

Wednesday (March 11) – Be at the Circle Drive by 6:15 PM
Bingo – 6:45-7:45 – Coordinator Nate (nbubb2 at illinois.edu)

Thursday (March 12) – Be at the Circle Drive by 5:55 PM
Bingo – 6:30-7:30 – Coordinator Toni and Archana (tespina2 at illinois.edu and kanteti2 at illinois.edu)

Saturday (March 14) -Be at the Circle Drive by 1:45
Musical Concert - 2:00-3:00 - Coordinator Kandice (hardney2 at illinois.edu)

Sunday (March 15) -Be at the Circle Drive by 1:35 PM
Manicures - 2:00-3:00 - Coordinator Nicole (npapage2 at illinois.edu)

Also, VIP is going to help give out water to the runners in the Illinois Marathon on April 11 from 11:30-4:00. You would not need to work the whole time! If any of you are interested please email Steve at vip.recreation at gmail.com. Have a safe Unofficial!!