VIP: Senior Citizens Weekly Events!

Rachael Gortowski rgortow2 at illinois.edu
Sun Nov 8 20:06:01 CST 2009

Hi guys! Just to let you know, we will only be having volunteer events for two
more weeks!!! After Thanksgiving Break, we won't have anymore events, so
here's your chance to come out to an event if you haven't made it out at all this
semester! Here's what to do if you want to go to an event this week: Go to
the Union Circle Drive (It is off Green St. at the Union) at the time listed below
and look for a silver mini van right outside the Union. The van will be driven by
one of our coordinators. The vans' license plates are U 13 706 or U 14 368.
Don't be afraid to approach and ask the van's driver if they are with VIP if you
see a silver mini-van in the Union Circle Drive. They will take you to volunteer
then drive you back once you are finished volunteering. If you have any
questions at all, you can email me (rgortow2 at illinois.edu), call me at 815-988-
0642, or email the coordinator for the night you want to volunteer on (their
email addresses are listed below). If you want to be taken off this email list,
just send me and email (rgortow2 at illinois.edu) telling me the email address
that you want taken off.
Here are our events for the week:

Wednesday (November 11)
Bingo 6:15-7:30
Be at the Circle Drive by 6:00
Coordinator: Joey (jsula2 at illinois.edu)

Thursday (November 12)
Bingo   6:30-7:30
Be at the Circle Drive by 6:15
Coordinator: Megana (megana.ballal10 at gmail.com)

Saturday (November 14)
Special Event! Pet Visits 2:00-3:30
We will be visiting Champaign County Nursing Home in conjunction with
another club on campus, Teachers for Creatures. We will be bringing dogs with
us to visit the residents. ***You may not want to come with us on this day if
you are allergic to dogs!***
Be at the Circle Drive by 1:45
Coordinator: Kandice (hardney2 at illinois.edu)

Sunday (November 15)