VIP: Senior Citizens Events!!!

Rachael Gortowski rgortow2 at illinois.edu
Sun Oct 18 20:35:13 CDT 2009

Hi guys! This is Rachael again, your Senior Citizens director from Volunteer
Illini Projects! Get ready for another week of volunteering with the Senior
Citizens! Here's what to do if you want to go to an event this week: Go to the
Union Circle Drive (It is off Green St. at the Union) at the time listed below and
look for a silver mini van right outside the Union. The van will be driven by one
of our coordinators. The van's license plates are U 13 706 or U 14 368. Don't
be afraid to approach and ask the van's driver if they are with VIP if you see a
silver mini-van in the Union Circle Drive. They will take you to volunteer then
drive you back once you are finished volunteering. If you have any questions at
all, you can email me (rgortow2 at illinois.edu) or email the coordinator for the
night you want to volunteer on (their email addresses are listed below). If you
want to be taken off this email list, just send me and email
(rgortow2 at illinois.edu) telling me the email address that you want taken off.
Here are our events for the week:

Tuesday (October 13)
Bingo 7:00-8:00
Be at the Circle Drive by 6:30
Coordinator: Joey (jsula2 at illinois.edu)

Thursday (October 15)
Bingo   6:30-7:30
Be at the Circle Drive by 6:15
Coordinator: Megana (megana.ballal10 at gmail.com)

Saturday (October 24)
Special Event   12:00-2:00
We will be making decorations for the Halloween Party that is coming up with
VIP Arts Outreach. This event will be in the Union, so we will NOT be going
anywhere in the vans. We will get you the room number this event will take
place in later this week. You are not required to be there the whole time, so if
you only want to show up for 5 minutes, that is fine. You do not need to be
creative or good at art to help out!

Sunday (October 25)
Manicures   2:00-3:00
Be at the Circle Drive by 1:45