VIP: Senior Citizens Orientation Nights

Rachael Gortowski rgortow2 at illinois.edu
Mon Sep 7 13:31:44 CDT 2009

Hi everyone! This is the VIP Senior Citizens Director reminding you that we are
going to be having an orientation night tonight about the Senior Citizen Project. It
will be the Illini Union in room 407 at 7:00 PM. It shouldn't go more than about
15 minutes. This orientation is for people who need a little more information
about what we will be doing this year. It is not mandatory for volunteering with
us. You might want to come to this if you any questions for me. If you can't make
tonight's orientation, and you still want to come, you can come to another
orientation night tomorrow (September 8). It will be in the Illini Union, room 211
at 8:00 PM. If you can't make that one either, and you have questions for me, just
send me an email (rgortow2 at illinois.edu) and I'd be happy to help you.
Otherwise, get ready for an awesome semester of volunteering because we will be
getting started soon! If you want to be taken off this list, send me an email and
I'll take you off.

Rachael