VIP: Senior Citizens Events!

Rachael Gortowski rgortow2 at illinois.edu
Sun Sep 27 21:49:26 CDT 2009

Hi guys! This is Rachael, your Senior Citizens director from Volunteer Illini
Projects! Get excited because this week are (finally) starting with volunteering!
Here's what to do if you want to go to an event this week: Go to the Union
Circle Drive (It is off Green St. at the Union) at the time listed below and look
for a silver mini van right outside the Union. The van will be driven by one of
our coordinators. They will take you to volunteer then drive you back once you
are finished volunteering. If you have any questions at all, you can email me
(rgortow2 at illinois.edu) or email the coordinator for the night you want to
volunteer on (their email addresses are listed below). Don't worry if you can't
make it out this week; we'll have plenty more opportunities for you to volunteer! If you want to be taken off this email list, just send me and email
(rgortow2 at illinois.edu) telling me the email address that you want taken off.
Here are our events for the week:

Monday (September 28)
Fun and Games Night  6:45-7:45