VIP: Senior Citizens one more quick announcement.

Diana Rechenmacher rechenm1 at illinois.edu
Sun Apr 11 19:07:17 CDT 2010

Hey guys,
Sorry to load your inboxes. There is a volunteering opportunity outside of
the senior citizens events if you are interested.
We are trying to pack as many meals as we can for the victims of Haiti. Here
is the link for more information and to register-we need 5,000 volunteers so
any help is welcome!!! Bring your friends!
http://www.usc.salvationarmy.org/champaign

Diana

--
Diana Rechenmacher
University of Illinois | Urbana-Champaign

believed to be clean.