VIP: Senior Citizens Thank You!

Diana Rechenmacher rechenm1 at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 26 09:26:16 CDT 2010

Hey guys!

Before we leave for break, I just wanted to say thank you for those of you
who came out to volunteer with us throughout the semester-even if it was
just one time! The senior citizens really appreciate the time you all spend
with them. I appreciate you volunteering your time as well.

We will definitely be volunteering again in the fall, so for those of you
who couldn't make it out to the nursing home this semester, you can try to
come next semester! We will be having a recruitment night sometime in late
August/early September to provide more information on volunteering with the
Senior Citizens project and other projects as well. I will send out an email
before we hold these events.

Thank you again and I hope you all have a safe and fun summer!

Diana Rechenmacher

If you would like to be taken off this listserv, please email me with the
address you signed up with.
--
Diana Rechenmacher
University of Illinois | Urbana-Champaign

believed to be clean.