VIP: Senior Citizens Recruitment Night and Activity Day!

Diana Rechenmacher rechenm1 at illinois.edu
Sun Jan 24 22:53:07 CST 2010

Hey guys!

Welcome back to your spring semester! I hope all is going well after our
first week back.
So it's now time to start getting involved again! I will be the director for
the 2010 Senior Citizens Project.
I just wanted to let you guys know that we will be having our Spring 2010
Recruitment Nights this week:

*Wed. January 27th and Thurs. 28th at 7pm in the Second Floor Illini
Ballroom (in the North Side of the Union)*
and
*Activity Day from 11-4 in the Illini Rooms of the Union on the First Floo*r

Important information will be held these three days for not only my project,
but other VIP projects as well.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at rechenm1 at illinois.edu or
this email address (vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com).

I hope to see you there!
Diana Rechenmacher

If you would like to be taken off this email list, please let me know. Thank
you.

--
Diana Rechenmacher
University of Illinois | Urbana-Champaign 2013

believed to be clean.