VIP: Senior Citizens Orientation Night this week!

Diana Rechenmacher vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 22:12:20 CST 2010

Hey guys!
Thanks for signing up to be a VIP Volunteer!
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Just a little reminder that we will be holding orientation night this week
to learn more about volunteering with the senior citizens.
You can attend either of these nights:

*Tuesday February 2 from 6:30p-7:00p in Rm 405 at the Illini Union*
*OR*
*Wednesday February 3 from 5p-5:30p in Rm 209 at the Illini Union*

These sessions serve as just a time and place for you to reach me to learn
more about how to volunteer. The information shouldn't be more than 7-8
minutes long and it's for your own benefit.

If you are interested in being a Coordinator for the Senior Citizens
Project, it is highly recommended that you attend one of these nights.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.

Thanks!
Diana Rechenmacher

If you wish to be taken off this listserv, please email me.

--
Diana Rechenmacher
University of Illinois | Urbana-Champaign 2013

believed to be clean.