VIP: Senior Citizens Nursing Homes this week! and Fwd: New Volunteer Opportunity

Diana Rechenmacher rechenm1 at illinois.edu
Mon Mar 1 10:36:11 CST 2010

Happy Monday everyone!

We had a great turn out last Thursday evening for volunteers, so hopefully
we can do the same for Monday and Thursday this week!

Monday (Fun and Games Night) at Champaign County Nursing Home from
6:45p-7:45p.
*Be at Circle Drive by 6:25p and look for Katie, Dani, or Peter in a silver
van!*

Again, NO more Tuesdays as of right now, but I will keep you all posted if
another opportunity arrives.

Thursday (Bingo!) at Prairie Winds Assisted Living from 6:30p-7:30p.
*Be at Circle Drive by 6:10p and look for Kirsten, or Luis in a silver van!*

Lastly, please take a look at the email below and let me know if any of you
are interested in this opportunity so I can contact Chloe!
As always, email me with any questions!

Thanks and have a great week!
Diana