VIP: Senior Citizens NURSING HOMES THIS WEEK!

Diana Rechenmacher rechenm1 at illinois.edu
Sun Mar 28 23:11:20 CDT 2010

Hey volunteers!

I hope you all had a fun, safe spring break. We only have a few weeks left
to volunteer at the nursing homes. Here's the events for this week:

Monday (Fun and Games Night) at Champaign County Nursing Home from
6:45p-7:45p.
*Be at Circle Drive by 6:25p and look for Katie, Dani, or Peter in a silver
van!*

Again, NO more Tuesdays as of right now, but I will keep you all posted if
another opportunity arrives.

Thursday (Bingo!) at Prairie Winds Assisted Living from 6:30p-7:30p.
*Be at Circle Drive by 6:10p and look for Kirsten, myself or Luis in a
silver van!*
*
*
*Thanks and I hope to see you guys there!*
*
*
*Diana*
*
*

--
Diana Rechenmacher
University of Illinois | Urbana-Champaign

believed to be clean.