VIP: Senior Citizens Volunteering for the Week!

Diana Rechenmacher vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 21:50:35 CDT 2010

Hi all!

I hope your weekends were fun! If any of you are interested in making
Thanksgiving decorations and/or Christmas cards for nursing home and
assisted living residents, please email me to let me know so I can see if
it's worth setting up a volunteer event. If we did follow through with this,
we would hold this card/decoration event on a Saturday afternoon. Again,
please let me know if you're interested. Here is the schedule for the week!

*Monday from 6:30-7:30p at Champaign County Nursing Home *for Fun and Games
Night. Be in front of the Union at Circle Drive by 6:10 pm. Look for Katie
in the silver van!

*Thursday from 6:45-7:45p at Prairie Winds Assisted Living* for Bingo Night.
Be in front of the Union at Circle Drive by 6:25 pm. Look for Luis, Lauren,
or me in the silver van!

Thanks and hope to see you soon!

Diana

--
Diana Rechenmacher
University of Illinois | Urbana-Champaign