VIP: Senior Citizens Schedule for the Week!

Diana Rechenmacher vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 21:51:17 CDT 2010

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend. As always, we have a fun week
ahead for volunteering with Senior Citizens!

Monday Fun and Games Night from 6:30-7:30 pm at Champaign County Nursing
Home. Be at Circle Drive by 6:10 pm. Look for Katie in the silver van!

Thursday Bingo Night from 6:45-7:45 pm at Prairie Winds Assisted Living. Be
at Circle Drive by 6:25 pm. Look for Luis in the silver van!

Have a great week my friends!

Diana

--
Diana Rechenmacher
University of Illinois | Urbana-Champaign