VIP: Senior Citizens Special Event and Schedule for the Week!

Peter Cote vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 23:02:57 CDT 2011

Hey Guys!

Time for another exciting week of volunteering! We will be teaming up with a
few other volunteer clubs to have this special event at the end of April.
Here is the info:

Flower Planting Day
When: Friday 4/29, 3pm-5pm
Where: Champaign-Urbana Regional Rehab Center
This event is being organized along with the VIP Environmental project
Background: We will be helping to plant flower beds outside the
Champaign-Urbana Regional Rehab Center--a nursing home/rehabilitation
center--working alongside the employees and residents.
To Volunteer: All supplies will be provided. Come relax and enjoy making the
center a more beautiful place at this fun event! If interested, please email
Kate at vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Transportation: provided

*And here's our weekly schedule:*

*Monday 4/4:* Fun & Games Night from 6:30-7:30p at the Champaign County
Nursing Home. Katie will be in a silver minivan, be there by 6:10pm.

*Wednesday 4/6*: Fun & Games Night from 6:30-7:30p at Champaign-Urbana
Regional Rehab Center.
Please be at the Union circle drive by* **6:10p*. The coordinator for the
night will be Gayatri and she will be in the silver minivan.

*Thursday 4/7*: BINGO from 6:45-7:45p at Prairie Winds Assisted Living.
Alison and Luis will be the coordinators, we will be in a *Green Chevy
Malibu*, NOT the minivan. We will put a sign on the door.
Please arrive at the Union circle drive by *6:25p.

*If you ever have trouble finding the van when you come to volunteer, don't
hesitate to give me a call at 847-951-6783.

Thanks!

Peter

--
Peter Cote