VIP: Senior Citizens VIP Senior Citizens Orientation Nights

Peter Cote vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 19:40:33 CDT 2011

Hey Guys,

Hope you all had a good weekend! Thanks to all of you who came out to the
recruitment nights, I hope you learned a lot about the opportunities VIP has
to offer.

I wanted to let you know that this semester we will be having Fun & Games
nights from 6:30-7:30pm at Champaign County Nursing Home every Monday and
BINGO from 6:45-7:45pm at Prairie Winds Assisted Living every Thursdays.
Wednesdays are still TBA. We will not start volunteering for another week or
two, so I will keep you updated. Please try to come to one of the
orientation nights this week to learn more about Senior Citizens. Come
either:

Monday 8/29: Illini Union Room 209 at 7pm
Tuesday 8/30: Illini Union Room 209 at 7pm

The meeting should last no more than 10 minutes, it's just a way for me to
talk to you about volunteering with Senior Citizens and answer any questions
you may have.

Hope to see you there!

Peter

--