VIP: Senior Citizens New Volunteer Opportunity and Reminder: No More Weekly Volunteering

Peter Cote vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:49:18 CST 2011

Hey Guys!

Just a reminder that there is no more weekly volunteering for the semester!
We will start back up again in the spring.

Also, here is another volunteering opportunity:

*Personal Shopper*
A few of the seniors at Clark-Lindsey Village would like volunteers to help run
short errands such as going to the grocery store, post
office, Christmas shopping etc. Please let me know if you are interested!

Thanks!

Peter