VIP: Senior Citizens Senior in Need & Valentine's Day Card Making

Peter Cote vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:25:57 CST 2011

Hey Guys!

I received an email and a phone call from a senior that really needs
her *driveway
shoveled* in order for her to go out and get her medications. If you are
interested in helping please let me know! It shouldn't take too long, and I
was thinking of going over there on *Friday* but we could work something out
if that is a bad day for you.  She will really appreciate it!

Also, we will be getting together to make Valentine's Day cards for the
seniors at the nursing homes! Please Come! It'll be a great way to meet
other people in the club and brighten up the seniors' day.
What: *Valentine's Day Card Making*
When: This *Saturday 2/12 from 1-2pm*
Where: *Top floor of Undergraduate Library *

All the supplies will be provided and then we will deliver the cards when we
go to the nursing homes next week.

Thanks and please let me know if you can help shovel her driveway!

Peter

--
Peter Cote
2011 VIP Senior Citizens Director