VIP: Senior Citizens Schedule for the Week

Peter Cote vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 19:28:23 CST 2011

Hey Guys!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Here's the schedule for the week, let me know if you have any questions:

*Monday 2/21:* Fun & Games Night from 6:30-7:30p at the Champaign County
Nursing Home.
Please arrive at the *UNION CIRCLE DRIVE* (outside the North side of the
Union) by *6:10p*. We will not be in the normal silver minivan for this
event.  We will be in a green Chevy Malibu. Katie will be the coordinator
for the night.

*There will be no more events on Tuesdays for now*
If Tuesday is the only day you can go, please email me and we can work
something out, I'm really sorry!

*Wednesday 2/23*: Fun & Games Night from 6:30-7:30p at Champaign-Urbana
Regional Rehab Center.
Please be at the *UNION CIRCLE DRIVE* (outside the North side of the Union)
by *6:10p. *The coordinator for the night will be Gayatri, look for us in
the silver minivan!

*Thursday 2/24*: BINGO from 6:45-7:45p at Prairie Winds Assisted Living.
Please arrive at the *UNION CIRCLE DRIVE* (outside the North side of the
Union) by *6:25p. *The coordinator for the night will be Luis, look for us
in the silver minivan!

Thanks!

Peter

--