VIP: Senior Citizens Activity Day and Recruitment Nights

Peter Cote vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 21:30:46 CST 2011

Hey guys!

I hope your first week back was good and you're ready to start volunteering
again!  My name is Peter Cote and I am the new director for VIP Senior
Citizens.

I wanted to let you all know that we will be having our 2011 spring
recruitment nights this week:

*1. Activity Day:* Tuesday Jan 25th from 11-3pm in the Illini Union
Ballrooms A,B, and C. This is just a mini quad day, many RSO's on campus
will have booths there, including VIP.

*2. Recruitment nights*: Wednesday Jan 26th and Thursday Jan 27th at 7:30pm
in the 2nd floor Illini Union Ballroom.  Only Volunteer Illini Projects will
be there, so if you are interested in other volunteering organizations this
is a great way to find out more info about them.

And for those of you who were wondering, we will be starting weekly
volunteering the week of Feb. 6. I will let you know more details at a later
date.

Feel free to email me at this address or at peterjcote at gmail.com if you have
any questions.

Thanks and I hope to see you there!

Peter Cote

Also, if you would like to be taken off this email list, please let me know.
Thanks!

--
Peter Cote
2011 VIP Senior Citizens Director