VIP: Senior Citizens VIP Senior Citizens Info Night and Coordinator Positions

Peter Cote vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 11:06:44 CST 2011

Hey Guys!

We will be having two Senior Citizens informational meetings this week. They
will be *Monday* 1/31 and *Tuesday* 2/1 at *7:00p in Greg Hall Room 313*.
 This is for any new or old member who would like to learn more specific
information about our organization.

Also, there are a couple coordinator positions available. Coordinators will
be responsible for helping run an event at least once a week, driving the
vans, and helping plan special events.  If you are interested and I haven't
talked to you about it already, please email me and we can set up an
interview time!

Thanks!

Peter

Also, if you would like to be taken off this listserv, please email me.
Thanks!

--
Peter Cote
2011 VIP Senior Citizens Director