VIP: Senior Citizens Weekly Schedule!

Peter Cote vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 00:59:50 CDT 2011

Hi Guys!

Time's up, let's do this. One more week before spring break, so try to make
it out and volunteer!  Here's the schedule for the week:

*Monday 3/14:* *Fun & Games Night* from 6:30-7:30p at the Champaign County
Nursing Home. Katie and I will be in a silver minivan, be there by *6:10p*
.

*Wednesday 3/15*: *Fun & Games Night* from 6:30-7:30p at Champaign-Urbana
Regional Rehab Center.
Please be at the Union circle drive by* **6:10p*. The coordinator for the
night will be Gayatri and she will be in the silver minivan.

*Thursday 3/17*: *BINGO *from 6:45-7:45p at Prairie Winds Assisted Living.
Luis will be the coordinator, and *we will NOT be driving the minivan*. We
will be in a green Chevrolet Malibu. I'll put a sign on the door so you guys
can find it! Please arrive at the Union circle drive by *6:25p.

*Thanks!

Peter

--
Peter Cote