VIP: Senior Citizens Thank you!

Peter Cote vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon May 2 20:15:03 CDT 2011

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you for coming out and volunteering this
semester!  The seniors really enjoy the time you spend with them and I hope
you all had fun as well. I hope you have a great summer and that I'll see
you all when volunteering picks up again in the fall.  Also, good luck to
all those who are graduating!

*Here are some summer opportunities:*

If you are staying here for the summer, one senior in the community has
asked me if anyone would like to come mow her lawn every week or so. She
would really appreciate it. Also, if you would like to continue volunteering
at a nursing home for the summer, I can set you up with the Champaign County
Nursing Home volunteer director. Please email me if you are interested in
either of these opportunities!

Thanks again and have a good summer!

Peter

--