VIP: Senior Citizens Schedule for the Week and New Opportunity!

Peter Cote vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 23:51:15 CDT 2011

Happy Halloween!

Thanks to those who helped out with raking this past weekend! We have
another special opportunity.

*Get Paired with a Senior*
We have two seniors at Sunnycrest Manor in Urbana that would like to be
paired up with a volunteer for weekly or monthly visits. One woman is
Russian and speaks English but would like a volunteer to help her improve
her English. The other would just like someone to socialize with, read, be
a friend etc. Please let me know if you are interested in either of these
opportunities or just have any questions!

And here's our schedule for the week: We'll be in the silver minivan each
night.

*Monday 10/31:* Fun & Games from 6:30-7:30p at the Champaign County Nursing
Home.
Please arrive at the *Union circle drive* by *6:15p*.

*Wednesday 11/2*: Fun & Games from 6:30-7:30p at Champaign-Urbana Regional
Rehab Center.
Please be at the *Union circle drive* by *6:15p.*

*Thursday 11/3*: BINGO from 6:45-7:45p at Prairie Winds Assisted Living.
Please arrive at the *Union circle drive *by *6:30p. *

Thanks!

Peter

--
Peter Cote