VIP: Senior Citizens VIP Senior Citizens Schedule for the Week

Peter Cote vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 19:22:19 CDT 2011

Hey Guys,

Hope you all had a good weekend, here is the schedule for our first full
week of volunteering:

*Monday 9/12:* Fun & Games Night from 6:30-7:30p at the Champaign County
Nursing Home. Katie will be in the silver minivan, be there by *6:15pm*.

*Wednesday 9/14*: Fun & Games Night from 6:30-7:30p at Champaign-Urbana
Regional Rehab Center.
Please be at the Union circle drive by* **6:15pm*. I'll be driving the
silver minivan.

*Thursday 9/15*: BINGO from 6:45-7:45p at Prairie Winds Assisted Living.
Gayatri and Esther will be the coordinators, and they will be in the silver
minivan. Please arrive at the Union circle drive by *6:30pm.*

You can come to any night or nights that you would like, and feel free to
bring any friends. And just a reminder, we do still have coordinator
positions, so let me know if you are interested! New members are welcome to
apply.

If you ever have trouble finding the van when you come to volunteer, don't
hesitate to give me a call at 847-951-6783

Thanks!

Peter

--
Peter Cote