VIP: Senior Citizens VIP Social Event and Schedule for the Week

Peter Cote vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 22:29:15 CDT 2011

Hey Guys,

VIP Special Projects is hosting a social event for VIP volunteers this
Friday, see below for details!
*
VIP S'mores
Social event hosted by VIP Special Projects
**When: Friday, 9/30, 6pm-8pm
Where: on the South Quad, behind the UGL
*If you are a volunteer with any of the 16 sections of Volunteer Illini
Projects, you are invited to join us for S'mores and games! We will be
hanging out on the south quad with some* FREE S'mores** *and fun games! This
is a social event for all those who are actively volunteering with VIP, or
are looking to get involved. Please come out for a bit, have fun, and get to
know other awesome VIP volunteers!
RVSP on facebook <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=284277164917559>, or
just show up!
*Please contact Kate at vip.special.projects at gmail.com with any
questions/concerns.*

And here is the schedule for the week, please let me know if you have any
questions! Come any night you like and feel free to bring your friends.

*Monday 9/26:* Fun & Games from 6:30-7:30p at the Champaign County Nursing
Home.
Please arrive at the *Union circle drive* by *6:15p*. Alison and Katie will
be driving the silver minivan.

*Wednesday 9/28*: Fun & Games from 6:30-7:30p at Champaign-Urbana Regional
Rehab Center.
Please be at the *Union circle drive* by *6:15p.* I'll be driving the silver
minivan!

*Thursday 9/29*: BINGO from 6:45-7:45p at Prairie Winds Assisted Living.
Please arrive at the *Union circle drive *by *6:30p. *Gayatri and Esther
will be the coordinators, look for them in the silver minivan.

Thanks!

Peter

--
Peter Cote