VIP: Senior Citizens Fwd: VIP Special Projects: Holiday Wrapping Party

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 17:32:04 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: VIP <vip.special.projects at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Subject: Fwd: VIP Special Projects: Holiday Wrapping Party
To: "vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com" <vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com>

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* VIP Special Projects <vip.special.projects at gmail.com>
*Date:* December 3, 2012, 4:59:02 PM CST
*To:* vip-specialprojects at lists.chambana.net
*Subject:* *VIP Special Projects: Holiday Wrapping Party*

Hey All!

VIP Special Projects is teaming up with VIP Blood for a <B60.gif>*toy drive
and holiday wrapping party!<B60.gif>* Let me know if you're* able to donate
toys or money to purchase toys* to make the holiday a little brighter for
kids in the area. We're also going to have a party to wrap the donated
gifts on *Monday, December 10th*. It will be in the Union and we will
provide Sbarro pizza :) It's a casual event, so come and eat some pizza and
wrap some gifts, but by no means do you have to stay the entire time. As
soon as I get more details I let you all know, but it is looking like it
will be in the evening, between 6-9 PM.

Best,

Jessica

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*