VIP: Senior Citizens VOLUNTEERING TONIGHT

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 23:02:32 UTC 2012

Hey Senior Citizen Volunteers!!

  I hope all of you are cruising (with as minimal stress as possible)
through midterm season. You can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Spring Break is almost almost almost here. Therefore, next Thursday (3/15)
we will NOT be going to play Bingo with the seniors. BUT, THIS THURSDAY
(3/8) WE ARE STILL GOING! I know there has been some confusion with the van
and people's schedules. So, we will now be leaving the Union Circle Drive
(Green Street side) BY 6:45pm. If you are not there by then, we will have
to leave. Please come on time so we don't disappoint the seniors with low
attendance- they really do look forward to seeing your smiling faces!!!

Also, i have very exciting news!! We will be adding another night of
volunteering to our week! Mark your calendars!!

Starting next WEDNESDAY (3/14), we will be going to Champaign-Urbana
Regional Rehab to spend some time hanging out with the seniors there and
possibly playing games (aside from Bingo, I swear!).
I will remind everyone again next week about this fantastic, new
volunteering opportunity. We will be leaving the Union Circle Drive by
5:45pm and will be back by 7pm.

Thanks everybody! Hope to see you on Thursday!!!!
Anna Weinstein
Senior Citizens Director
Volunteer Illini Projects