VIP: Senior Citizens BOD Application

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 02:37:34 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I've attached the application to be on the 2013 Board of Directors for
Volunteer Illini Projects. I'm hoping that you will represent Senior
Citizens by applying to be the Director. This position lasts from January
2013 to December 2013. It's a great opportunity to get leadership and
communication experience. There are also other Director positions open,
which are described for you in the application. Let me know if you have any
questions.

Thanks!

Rachel

--