VIP: Senior Citizens Helping out a senior

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:44:14 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great week! A senior citizen named Juanita is
getting surgery and needs help raking her lawn. I'm sure it'll be a fun
time and she'll really appreciate the help! If you would like to help out,
please meet at the Union Circle Drive at 3:15 tomorrow, Wednesday, 10/24.
Look for the green VIP van.
If you have any questions, here is my number 847-370-1608.

Rachel
--

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook
buttons]<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>