VIP: Senior Citizens Orientation Nights

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 22:26:33 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!

Thank you to everyone who came out to our Recruitment Nights last week!  If
you would like to know more about Seniors Citizens club, Orientation Nights
are either:

Tuesday, September 4th, 7:00 pm in Greg Hall Room 325

OR

Thursday, September 6th, 7:00 pm in Greg Hall Room 325

You only need to attend one of these. This is for any new or old member who
would like to learn more specific information about our organization.

Also, there are a couple coordinator positions available. Coordinators will
be responsible for helping run an event at least once a week, driving the
vans, and helping plan special events. If you are interested, please email
me and we can set up an interview time.

Thanks!

Rachel

Also, if you would like to be taken off this listserv, please email me.
Thank you