VIP: Senior Citizens First Week of Volunteering and Info Night Recap

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 00:48:11 UTC 2012

Hey Guys,

Here is a quick recap of the meetings we had in case you couldn't attend.

What a typical week will look like:

We will be going to nursing homes two days a week:Monday: Fun & Games
Night from 6:30-7:30p at Champaign County Nursing Home, Meet at the
Union Circle Drive at 6:10pmThursday: BINGO from 6:45-7:45p at Prairie
Winds Assisted Living, Meet at the Union Circle Drive at 6:25pm
The schedule is very flexible. You can come as often or as little as you
like and feel free to bring your friends!

Transportation:
Rides will always be provided!  We drive a gray VIP van and we meet at

Union Circle Drive which is right in front of the Illini Union (The Green
Street side)

Coordinator Positions:
We have a few coordinator positions available. Coordinators are responsible
for attending an event every week, driving, and making sure everything runs
smoothly at the nursing home. This is a great way to become more involved
and get some leadership experience. Let me know if you are interested or
just have any questions.

I'll be sending out weekly emails letting you all know the schedule for the
upcoming week.

*Volunteering will start tomorrow with Fun & Games on 9/10! Meet
at the Union Circle Drive by 6:10. This week we will be driving a
Green Malibu (not the gray van) Please
let me know if you have any questions, hope to see you there!

Rachel