VIP: Senior Citizens Volunteering!

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 00:16:36 UTC 2013

Hey volunteers,

Hope everyone had an enjoyable mom's weekend!  Once again, Monday night
Bingo has been postponed until further notice.  This is our week's
schedule:

Monday, 4/15  Bingo at Champaign County Nursing Home is *CANCELLED*

Thursday, 4/18  Bingo at Prairie Winds, meet at the Union Circle Drive at *
6:25pm*, look for Katie in a silver rav4 suv

Enjoy the rest of your day and let me know if you have any questions.

Maria

--
Maria Canzoneri
VIP Senior Citizens, Director
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

 <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook
buttons]<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
 *Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*
*
*