VIP: Senior Citizens Welcome Back!

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 03:55:03 UTC 2013

Hey Volunteers,

Just wanted to touch base with you all and welcome you back to another
great semester of volunteering!  Also, I want to welcome all the new
members who showed up to recruitment tonight.  We are very excited to see
new and old faces back at Bingo on Thursday.

In addition, I will be holding orientation nights next week to talk a
little more in depth about our project and to get to know everyone.  I'll
be contacting you with further details on the time and place soon.

Feel free to email me with any questions.  Once again, a big welcome back
to everyone and get excited for a great semester!

Maria

--
Maria Canzoneri
VIP Senior Citizens, Director
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook
buttons]<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
 *Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*
*
*